We know that real estate clients want to deal with consultants who have knowledge, expertise, honesty and integrity, and are committed to achieving the best possible result for them.
Above all they want to deal with real people – that’s why we put absolute focus on creating a relationship of trust and respect with all our clients. We’ve found that this philosophy is great for achieving personal satisfaction, high morale and continued success.
What we do.
Harcourts offers a full range of Real Estate services. We specialise in Residential, Commercial and Rural Property sales as well as Property Management services.
Looking forward, not back.
Whilst the proud legacy of Harcourts goes way back to 1888, our total focus is firmly on the future. We are constantly asking how we can improve our systems; how we can offer our clients even higher levels of personal and professional service, and how we can train and equip our people to achieve the best possible results for their clients.
It’s all about people.
Successfully buying and selling real estate is mostly about fulfilling people’s needs and aspirations. That’s why Harcourts people not only receive in-depth professional training (the benchmark for the industry) but are also committed to building meaningful and genuine personal relationships with their clients. The huge volume of referrals and repeat business generated is proof that this works to everyone’s satisfaction.
You can’t beat the system.
Because Harcourts has invested in the development of cutting edge systems, property consultants have the full range of marketing, research and technological tools available to them at all times. Working within a tightly-knit and highly-motivated team environment, the business, customer support and online services which they can draw upon are very impressive.
Harcourts North Shore.
- Harcourts Cooper & Co have 19 offices covering the North Shore, North West and Waiheke
- Over 400 sales agents working for Cooper & Co
- Regularly ranks in the national office awards
Harcourts New Zealand
- 191 offices and over 2000 sales agents
- Established in 1888 and proudly New Zealand owned
- High standard of training at Harcourts Academy
- New Zealand’s most preferred real estate company
- New Zealand’s largest and most successful real estate company
- Most Trusted Real Estate Agency voted by Reader Digest 2013-2018
- Over 900 offices Nationwide
- Over 5200 sales agents
- Leaders in technology – website and mobile agent facilities